Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Make Health Your Resolution
Take a few minutes to live a safer and healthier life.
• Make healthy food choices. Grab a healthy snack on the go, such as an apple, nuts, trail mix, or low-fat cheese.
• Be active. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Park farther away and walk.
• Protect yourself from injury and disease. Put on a helmet, sunscreen, or insect repellent.
• Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
• Manage stress. Take short breaks throughout the day.
• Make an appointment for a check-up, vaccination, or screening.