Occupational Therapy (OT) helps you to return to ordinary tasks around the home and at work, and enables independence in self-care and leisure activities. Our state-licensed Occupational Therapists evaluate you and customize a treatment plan to maximize your physical potential. Treatment plans may include physical, mental, visual and psychological training and use of assistive devices. The following are some of the occupational therapy services we may recommend for you:
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Cognitive Retraining
- Visual-Perceptual Retraining
- Activities of Daily Living Training Dressing
- Adaptive Equipment Recommendations/Fabrication/Usage Training
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation Progressive Range of Motion
- Strengthening Exercises
- Splint Fabrication
- Wheelchair Assessment/Recommendations
Do you have a question about Occupational Therapy Services?Please call Southeast Rehabilitation Center at (601) 947-9190.
Occupational Therapy Services are provided at Southeast Rehabilitation Center; 838 Mill St. Suite A, Lucedale, MS 39452.