Physical Therapy (PT) uses physical activity to help condition your muscles, restore your strength and get you moving. Our state-licensed Physical Therapists will evaluate you and customize your treatment plan. Physical Therapy exercises specific parts of the body, typically the legs, arms, hands, neck or back, to relearn movement or improve function.
The following are some of the Physical Therapy services we may recommend for you:
- Ambulation Training/Analysis
- Total Joint Rehabilitation
- Transfer Training
- Functional Training
- Strength/Range of Motion Training
- Balance Assessment/Treatment
- Pediatric Developmental/Ambulation Training
- Wound Care Evaluation/Treatment
- Aquatic Therapy
- Industrial Rehabilitation Work Safety/Injury Prevention
- Functional Capacity Examination
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Prosthetic/Orthotic Evaluation/Training
- Pain Management Modalities and Exercises
Do you have a question about Physical Therapy Services?Please call Southeast Rehabilitation Center at (601) 947-9190.
Physical Therapy Services are provided at Southeast Rehabilitation Center; 838 Mill St. Suite A, Lucedale, MS 39452.