Speech Therapy aims to help those with speech or language disorders to increase their levels of communication. Our state licensed Speech-Language Pathologists will evaluate you and implement a customized speech therapy plan. This program addresses communicative, hearing and/or swallowing disorders due to injury, disease, birth defects or developmental delays.
The following are some of the services we offer:
- Patient/Family Education
- Speech Therapy Oral Motor Exercises
- Articulation Exercises
- Voice Exercises
- Fluency Exercises
- Language Therapy Receptive Language Exercises
- Expressive Language Exercises
- Auditory Processing Exercises
- Memory Restoration/Compensation Exercises
- Reading Exercises/Writing Exercises
- Math/Reasoning Exercises
- Alternative Modes of Communication Therapy
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Modified Barium Swallow Study
- Dysphagia Management/Training Video fluoroscopy
- Thermal Stimulation
Do you have a question about Speech Therapy Services?Please call Southeast Rehabilitation Center at (601) 947-9190.
Speech Therapy Services are provided at Southeast Rehabilitation Center; 838 Mill St. Suite A, Lucedale, MS 39452.