Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Email resume to email@example.com
Principal Duties and Responsibilities – Essential Functions:
1) Prepare all food items strictly adhering to CNS company recipes and designated production quantities as written on
the “Daily Production Sheet.”
- Must have a properly calibrated thermometer.
2) Maintain a clean and organized work area throughout the day and follow departmental cleaning, sanitation and
- Label and date all food items. Break down all cardboard boxes and discard.
- 3) Assist management in any way that is conductive to the successful and efficient operation of the
4) Adheres to Facility’s Emergency Preparedness Program, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
and other mandatory programs in the Facility as appropriate.
5) Adheres to Facility’s Policies and Procedures including the confidentiality and Patient’s Rights Policies as outlined in
the Facility’s Policies and Procedures Manual.
6) Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Education: Minimum High School Degree or GED
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a hospital or hotel kitchen.
- Must practice good personal hygiene and be neatly groomed in a company approved uniform.
- Must work well in a team oriented environment.
- Capable of prolonged standing and walking continuously, frequent stooping and bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate equipment necessary to perform essential functions of the job
Note: Upon submit, please allow file upload to finish before leaving this page. Large files take longer to upload.