Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Duties and Responsibilities – Essential Functions
• Responsible for the general order and cleanliness of the kitchen, dining room and storeroom. This includes
sweeping and mopping.
• Follows proper procedures when putting away deliveries, labeling and dating of product and breaking down boxes.
• Keeps all towels and soap dispensers clean and stocked throughout shift.
• Transports ice from ice machine to the front end (drink counter) and to the salad counter as needed.
• Maintains temperature log using T-sticks or recommended thermometer.
• Cleans and returns all pots, pans, china, flatware, trays, storage containers, other items, utensils and equipment in a
timely manner, following CNS standards and policies.
• Sets up and maintains 3-compartment sink. Changes water as needed and maintain proper levels of chemical
additives to properly wash, rinse, and sanitize items. Check soap supply and use test strip to be sure that correct
amount of sanitizing agent is present.
• Maintain a clean dish machine and monitor soap and rinse additive supplies. Replenish dishes and dry trays to the
counter in a timely manner.
Cleanliness and Sanitation:
• Follows standardized cleaning, safety and sanitation procedures. Practices the “clean-as-you-go” philosophy.
• Maintains floor and traffic areas by vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and spot cleaning.
• Follows departmental closing procedures.
• Performs daily cleaning assignment.
• Be sure every area has clean trashcans in place. Discard all trash and empty cardboard bins.
• Effectively communicates supply and equipment issues to management in a timely manner.
• Frequently checks schedule and checks out with management before leaving.
• Actively participates in daily huddles.
• Assists other team members when necessary. Asks for help when necessary.
• Assists management in any way conducive to the efficient operation of the facility.
• Maintains organization throughout the shift in work area.
• Stores all items in their designated labeled areas and eliminates clutter
Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Capable of prolonged standing and walking continuously, pushing dish racks, frequent stooping, bending and lifting up to 40 lbs.
Ability to communicate effectively, ability to get along well with others, good personal hygiene