NEW Department Now Open!
The spacious new department allows all radiology services to be housed in one location; making it an easy transition for patients exams when performed the same day. The space also features a dedicated women’s imaging section.
New equipment includes:
- Open Bore MRI – provides exceptionally clear images of the brain, spine, joints, nerves, bones, and internal organs, which allows us to provide precise results to our patients. Features a larger opening for our claustrophobic patients and shorter scan times!
- New faster CT scanner provides dramatically detailed images of the heart to detect blockages of the coronary arteries. Scan time takes less than one minute!
Full Service Radiology Department
- MRI *(ACR Accredited)
- CT *(ACR Accredited)
- Fully Digital Mammography *(ACR Accredited)
- Nuclear Medicine
Interventional Radiology Procedures offered including:
- Image guided biopsies:
Lung, Liver, Breast, Extremities, Thyroid FNA
- Coronary CTA
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- Magnetic Resonance Venography
- Breast biopsies:
Ultrasound guided core biopsies
Wire localization for excisions biopsies
- Fluid aspiration and drainage:
- Line Placement:
Image guided PICC placement
*American College of Radiology Accredited