Monday, September 13, 2021
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, resulting in long wait times at Community Medical Center’s outdoor COVID-19 treatment area, please keep the following in mind before spending time waiting in line:
- If symptom free, please wait 72-hours (3 days) after exposure before coming to CMC’s outdoor COVID-19 drive-thru site for testing.
- If you are in quarantine because of exposure and have no symptoms, please wait 72-hours (3 days) after exposure before coming to CMC’s outdoor COVID-19 drive-thru site for testing.
- If you have symptoms, with or without known COVID-19 exposure, please come through CMC’s outdoor COVID-19 drive-thru site for testing as soon as possible.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 you must quarantine for 14 days even if you remain symptom free. (QUARANTINE keeps someone who was in close contact with a COVID-19 positive person away from others.)
- If you tested positive for COVID-19 you must isolate for at least 10 days after the onset of symptoms and remain in isolation until you have been fever free for 24-hours, without the use of fever-reducing medications, and have improved symptoms. (ISOLATION keeps someone who is sick or tested positive for COVID-19 without symptoms away from others, even in their own home.)
Help stop the spread of COVID-19 by wearing a mask, social distancing, and getting vaccinated. This is the best way to protect your family, friends, and our community.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include: Temperature of 100.4 or greater, Fever or Chills, Cough, Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or Body Aches, Headache, Loss of Taste, Loss of Smell, Sore Throat, Congestion or Runny Nose, Nausea or Vomiting, and Diarrhea
If you need emergency care, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room