Email resume to Kstinson@georgeregional.com
The main objective of the Tray line position is to maintain patient tray line area ready for next meal service
in a timely manner. In addition, this position is responsible replenishing floor stock according to the floor stock forms
Principal Duties and Responsibilities - Essential Functions
• Responsible for the general order and cleanliness of the tray line area. This includes sweeping and mopping.
• Follows proper procedures when serving patient food during meal times. Take temperature and taste foods before
tray line starts.
• Keep all silverware stocked and ready for meal times. Ensure that all plates, bottoms, tops and trays are ready for the
next tray line service.
• Refill patient services refrigerator and get it ready for the next meal service.
• Maintains temperature log using T-sticks or recommended thermometer.
• Replenish floor stock based on floor stock forms, all items requested should be accounted for and notify manager
for any items that are out.
• Discuss with manager when there is a discrepancy on the floor stock form.
• Maintain refrigerators on the floor clean and free of expired items. Any open containers and expired items should be
Cleanliness and Sanitation:
• Follows standardized cleaning, safety and sanitation procedures. Practices the “clean-as-you-go” philosophy.
• Maintains floor and traffic areas by vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and spot cleaning.
• Follows departmental closing procedures.
• Performs daily cleaning assignment.
• Be sure every area has clean trashcans in place. Discard all trash and empty cardboard bins.
• Effectively communicates issues to management in a timely manner.
• Frequently checks schedule and checks out with management before leaving.
• Actively participates in daily huddles.
• Assists other team members when necessary. Asks for help when necessary.
• Assists management in any way conducive to the efficient operation of the facility.
• Maintains organization throughout the shift in work area.
• Stores all items in their designated labeled areas and eliminates clutter
Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Capable of prolonged standing and walking continuously, pushing dish racks, frequent stooping, bending and lifting up to 40 lbs.
Ability to communicate effectively, ability to get along well with others, good personal hygiene.
Physical ability to operate equipment necessary to perform essential functions of the job